Exidor 426EC Knob Operated Outside Access Device
Exidor 426EC Knob Operated Outside Access Device.
The Exidor 426 is a stylish knob operated outside access device that can be supplied with or without a 45mm single euro profile cylinder allowing flexibility where master keying is required. Built to the same profile as the 425 lever OAD the knob and lever are interchangeable.
Suitable for use with Exidor 400 series
• Cylinder version supplied with 3 keys
• Silver finish. Powder coated for durability
• Fixings to suit steel, timber, aluminium or uPVC doors
• For doors up to 57mm thick
• Key retention and keyed alike models also available
When locked, the knob is disengaged from the mechanism and still rotates therefore preventing unauthorised entry and damage to the unit. When unlocked the knob, spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoot bolts, latch or Pullman latches to be withdrawn from the outside of the door. The knob remains engaged until the mechanism is re-locked.