Dormakaba TS 73 V BC Surface Door Closer EN 2-4
Dormakaba TS 73 V BC Surface Door Closer EN 2-4 - Silver.
Specially designed for internal doors, including fire doors, the DORMA TS 73 V is a universal solution for doors of differing designs and styles. The flat and compact format of the TS 73 V means that there are practically no problems with installation; and tried and trusted quality is your assurance of reliability.
- Standard Surface door closer with thinking backcheck.
- Complete with parallel arm bracket.
- For installation on internal doors up to 1100 mm.
- To meet Approved Document M and BS8300 minimum fire door width = 792 mm.
- CE marked and independently tested to EN 1154. CERTIFIRE approved (Cert. No. CF117) ITT 120 MM/IMM 240.
- Silver finish.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- One model for all applications.
- Really practical solutions for special installation situations, thanks to the wide range of accessories.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Quick and simple to fix; closing force, closing speed, and latching action all set with just a few manual adjustments.
- Only one design for left and right hand doors, and for door leaf and frame fixing.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Compact format in timeless design.
- Attractively priced solution with optimum reliability.
- Wide range of applications.
- Anti-corrosion design for moist and damp areas.
Benefits for the user
- Optimum wall and door protection thanks to "thinking" backcheck.
- Constant closing speed virtually unaffected by temperature fluctuations, with adjustable latching action.
- Smooth door action thanks to high mechanical efficiency.