Codelocks CL500 Front & Back Plates
Codelocks Front & Back Plates
The CL500 are front and back plates only. For use with existing Mortice latch or lock.
The existing lock must have either a fixing hole (22mm) below follower (spindle) or two horizontal holes either side of the follower (38mm centres).
- Internal doors and External doors
- Front and Back Plates only – for use with existing Mortice latch or lock
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Coded Back to Back plates available – CL500BB – Stainless Steel finish only
- Panic device access kit available – CL500PK – Stainless Steel finish only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in one finish- Stainless steel
CL500 stainless steel lock available with either lever or knob handle.
The CL500 coded plates are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 11 buttons a total of 2,047 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
IMPORTANT: When using CL500 front and back plates only, please test with your selected lock-case to ensure that the latch retracts fully from the code side without too much resistance. Some lock-cases have a heavily sprung latch follower designed for use with un-sprung lever furniture. This heavy springing can defeat the clutch on our locks.
Please note the code chamber for mechanical locks requires the lever to be rotated at least 45 degrees to re-set the lock for the next code user.
- Body material- Zinc alloy
- Door Material- Suitable for wooden doors
- Door thickness- 35mm - 65mm (1 3/8" - 2 1/2")
- Finish- PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) hardwearing low maintenance finish SS (stainless steel)
- Non handed- Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Spindle type- 2 part 8mm (5/16") spring loaded spindle
Please contact us directly if you are unsure on 01746767846