Codelocks CL255 Mortice Latch
Codelocks Mortice Latch
The latch is spring loaded and will lock automatically when the door is closed. The latch bolt has a deadlocking plunger feature to prevent unlawful shimming of the latch. The lock has a slide button which can be used to hold open the latchbolt for free entry without operating the code (when the lock is not required to be operational).Function can be disabled on installation requiring code to be entered every time to open door.
- Mechanical Codelock
- Light duty Mortice latch with dual backplate
- Hexagonal bevelled handle and lock case
- Available in Stainless Steel
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in one Finish: Stainless Steel
The CL255 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
- Body material: Zinc alloy
- Door material: Suitable for wooden doors
- Door thickness: 35mm - 65mm (1 3/8" - 2 1/2")
- Finishes: PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) hardwearing low maintenance finish SS (stainless steel)
- Latch: 60mm (2 3/8") backset latch requiring 25 x 82mm (1" x 3 1/4") hole (supplied by default)
- Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Spindle type: Flat spring loaded spindle.