Axim ES-2200-S Universal Electric Strike 12/24V Fail Safe/Secure
Axim ES-2200 Electric Strike
The Axim ES-2200 series of electric strikes are an ANSI style door release, complete with stainless-steel short or long faceplates for use in metal or timber door frame applications. The electric release is designed to work with most leading brand deadlocking night latch locks.
The Axim ES-2200 series are shipped as fail secure and can be converted to fail safe mode by the simple removal of a screw. The Axim ES-2200 can also be set to 12V or 24V by simply re-configuring the wires in a different sequence.
- 450kg Holding Force
- Simple Fail Safe/Fail Secure Changeover
- Easy Installation
- 12/24V AC/DC on Site Settable
- AC Fail Secure only & DC Fail Safe/Fail Secure
- Long and short stainless-steel faceplates are provided
- Easy replacement for most leading brand ANSI electric releases
- Supplied with 250mm of cable
- 25 and 50mm extension lips available
- Power consumption and current draw:
12/24V DC – 300mA 24/24V DC – 150mA