Axim PR-7085 Concealed Rod Panic Exit Device Silver
Panic exit device
Concealed rod, panic exit device
Tested to EN1125
- Heavy duty lever springs for durable operation of lever arms.
- Internal mechanism manufactured from stainless and plated steel.
- 8.5mm diameter steel operating rods.
- 16mm bolt throw. Bolt length adjustable ensuring correct alignment.
- Standard model suitable for doors.
- 2135mm high x 1155mm wide.
- 300mm & 600mm coupling rods available for tall doors and 1220mm long crossbars for extra wide doors.
- Crossbars can be cut to suit exact width requirements.
- Available with standard mortice rim cylinder and mounting pad allowing operation from outside.
- Permanent latch retention by either cylinder key from outside, or concealed pins under levers.
- Anodised crossbars in: silver Satin,dark bronze and black.
- Housings and lever arms stoved, abrasive resistant finish to match anodised finishes.
- Easy to follow instructions and full size templates supplied with every unit.