Adams Rite MS4043 Cylinder Guard
Adams Rite MS4043 Cylinder Guard.
The Adams Rite MS® 4043 Cylinder guard offers three forms of defence against somebody trying to prise a standard mortice cylinder out of the door.
- Suitable for use on aluminium and steel doors.
- Outer shield ring is fully bevelled to offer poor grip for prying or twisting
- If a tool such as a cold chisel is driven into the stile behind the shield ring, the cylinder is still protected by the retainer plate, which would have to be pulled through a round hole in the metal door stile. This degree of leverage would be impossible with most hand tools
- As a standard mortice cylinder is made of brass, it is a potential weak point in narrow stile door security
- The ring is manufactured from hardened steel, and coupled with its shape makes gripping the ring tightly virtually impossible
- The MS® 4043 mat be used on outside only or on both outside and inside of a double-cylinder lock
- Security rind, zinc-plated hardened steel.