Adams Rite MS2200 Series Monitored Hooklock
Adams Rite 2200-250-02 (30mm Backset) Maximum Security Monitored Hooklock.
The Adams Rite MS2200 hooklock provides maximum security locking for both swing and sliding aluminium doors using a europrofile cylinder.
- 2/3 point locking available when used with 4022-18 kit.
- Alumina ceramic core in bolt to prevent hacksaw attack.
- Retains the same uncomplicated pivot mechanism and all the security features associated with the other MS Deadlocks.
- Has been designed to cater for 17mm Europrofile as standard.
- Available on aluminium and steel doors.
- Overall case size: 30mm Backset (195mm x 25mm x 46mm).
- Case: Steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Bolt throw: 20mm
- Cylinder: Any standard 17mm Europrofile cylinder / thumbturn.
- Operation: 17mm Europrofile cylinder 360 degrees turn of key or thumbturn. Key only removable when bolt is positively locked or unlocked.
- Monitoring facility: Via microswitch within case.