Adams Rite ARC-51N Series Overhead Concealed Transom Door Closer Body only
Adams Rite ARC-51N Series Overhead Concealed Door Closer BODY ONLY
Please note armsets, pivots and accessories are sold separately
Designed to provide a controlled closing of single or double action aluminium doors. Features include dual closing speeds to allow flexibility in its closing action, three levels of spring tension, 90° hold-open facility and a comprehensive fixing pack including a fixing channel. Specially designed arms are available to suit anti-finger trap aluminium sections. A heavy duty bottom pivot is supplied as standard. These are sold separately.
- Dimensions: 292mm x 90mm.
- Concealed Thickness: 37.5mm.
- Maximum Door Width:
Light: 850mm max; Medium: 950mm max; Heavy: 1100mm.
- Maximum Door Weight: Light: 40kg; Medium: 60kg; Heavy: 80kg.
- Maximum Door Height: Light/Medium/Heavy: 2500mm max.
- Closing Speed: Initial closing and latching speeds are factory preset and fully adjustable on site.
- Lubrication: Stable hydraulic fluid suitable for most climatic conditions and constant lubrication.
- Features: Built-in, positive back stop and optional 90º hold open position.
- Hold open facility not to be used on fire doors.
Note: On single action centre-pivot doors it is recommended that a local door stop is fitted at the head to prevent the door swinging through when using electric strikes and latches.
No complete independent certification available from the manufacturer.
If your require a Concealed Door closer with an extended spindle please contact 01746764846 or email@example.com