Adams Rite 261-000 Surface Mounted Single Direct-Pull Magnet
Adams Rite 261-000 Surface mounted single direct-pull magnet,12/24vDC, non-monitored, suitable for timber or metal door application
The Adams Rite Door magnet range are direct pull magnets that are used as part of an access control system for electric locking applications.
- Suitable for use on aluminium, timber and steel doors
- Compact case size & clean aesthetics
- Maintains a magnetic holding force of at least 250kg (550lbs)
- Strong durability & low maintenance
- Fit any aluminium, timber or steel door
- CE marked
- Dimension: 25mm x 250mm x 42mm
- Armature: 11.3mm x 160mm x 36mm
- Nominal Holding Force: 250kg (550lbs).
- Supply Voltage: 12 or 24vDC (±15%). Dual coil.
- Nominal Current: 480mA @ 12vDC, 240mA @ 24vDC.
- Built-in voltage spike suppressor.
- Door Gap: Maximum 3mm (1⁄8”).
- Positioning: Outward opening - surface mounted to door frame header. Inward opening - door frame header using ‘L’ & ‘Z’ brackets.
- Magnet Housing: Brushed satin aluminium.
Note: To achieve immediate release, it is important
that the release switch breaks the circuit on the
positive supply to the magnet.